Location: Potchefstroom, North West, South Africa
Recruiter: Zooi Consulting
Job Ref: Procurement Admin 05-2018
Summary: Procurement Administrator
Closing Date: 28 May 2018
Procurement Administrator shall
- Raise Purchase Orders for Materials, Subcontracts and Hire requests from Buyers
- Take responsibility for Document Storage and uploading of quotations to Purchase Orders
- Assist Procurement Coordinator with Subcontract Registration Packs
- Send out enquires for pricing
- Assist with data cleansing duties and generation of reports
- Any other general administration duties as and when required
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for the job title and the range of duties to be undertaken. It does not attempt to detail every activity. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals SUMMARY as the VTSD HYPER business continues to grow and develop we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Procurement Administrator to join the Procurement Team within the quotation and business development Management division.
The Procurement Administrator will be responsible for providing general administration support to the Procurement Team in relation to raising purchase orders, document storage, data integrity analysis and cleansing and any other duties as and when required in order to provide an efficient and responsive service in a demanding but rewarding.
Please make sure you meet the requirements above before applying.